Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2020, 12:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

99231 Posts in 14263 Topics by 2138 Members
Latest Member: RyanRogers
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Commerce  |  Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Street/Strip Ram 1500 SC/SB 366 CI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Street/Strip Ram 1500 SC/SB 366 CI  (Read 3139 times)
zbeau1988
Site Sponsor
Bionic Junior

Carbed 2001 Magnum 366

« on: November 29, 2010, 03:31:25 PM »

This is what i have it still needs the carb/timing set for what you/buyer would want with it, i have alot of stuff in this truck, 01' Magnum 360 Block +.030", now a 366 CI or 6.0L, Keith Black forged Flat tops w/-5cc valve reliefs, ARP Main bolts, ARP Rod bolts, ARP (eddy head) head bolts, Cometic .040" head gaskets, i also have a spare set of edelbrock head gaskets, Aluminum Eddy Cylinder heads (2.02"/1.60" valves, .580" valve springs), they are port matched to the Mopar M1 4 barrel intake manifold, 750 CFM Barry Grant Demon (Street Demon) Carb, Summit Aluminum 20 gal. fuel cell, all braided -6AN hoses, Holley Blue fuel pump/regulator, mopar performance valve covers, Crane GOLD roller rockers, Melling high volume oil pump, MSD probillet distributor, MSD 6A ignition control box, and Blaster SS coil.  NGK pro Platinum plugs, Accel 8.8mm Race wires, Pacesetter Ceramic longtubes w/ V band exhaust and flowmaster 10 series mufflers, still needs welding.......Summit Aluminum battery box, brand new rear tires, 2007 20" ram wheels all on lo-profile tires, the truck has also been lowered 4", it hooks up really nice once the tires are a little warm or if you have a good set of mickey thompson ET street radials, also has a brand new starter, alot of body work has been done but not yet finished to the point of ready to be painted (shaved: tailgate, 3rd brake light, stake pockets, rollpan, gas door, antenna hole, and i also  have the sport front bumper matches and grille, a custom one piece set of black headlight 8000k HID bulbs, sport tail lights match paint. behind the engine i am running a PATC stage 3 mega viper A518 4 spd auto, that has the hughes performance deep pan, DERALE electric fan cooler.  rear end is a chrysler 9.25 w/ an Auburn Limited slip diff, 3.90 gears, all is new, also have new set of rotors on front of truck, 2wd SC/SB.  really nice stereo setup if intrested in that too built for the truck.  i have a full set of auto meter gauges if intrested all wired in to the truck and an apiler also fully setup autometer Wideband AF monitor. has the B&M floor rachet shifter, cowl hood, Griffin radiator (electric cooling fan, on an adj. relay and a keyed relay) Ignition, fuel pump, and push button start, are all wired into the dash.  please let me know if you have anyone intrested, i need to get rid of the truck this week as i need something thats a little better family oriented if you know what i mean......., i am running the T.E. Special cam which is one of the largest cam you can really put in that engine and its really nasty, also has a 3000-3200 stall converter from PATC , i can get the truck up and running if you would like, but the exhaust is on you unless you would like me to get that taken care of as well, it will be a little more if you would like it professionally tuned and, a full custom setup exhaust, at the moment as it sets it is open headers and the fuel lines need to be run and the timing itself needs to be reset, if your intrested shoot me a PM or an email and let me know, also feel free to call 9034216975, Zachary, if i dont answer leave me a detailed msg about what you would like to see and if you have anymore questions

zbeau1988@hotmail.com
Zachary Beauchamp
zbeau1988
Site Sponsor
Bionic Junior

Carbed 2001 Magnum 366

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 03:33:32 PM »

theres alot more thats not listed, please just make me an offer and see where we can go with this, i am looking to get at least 6500 for it, its got alot more than that in the engine alone, i cant keep dumping money in this one, i just picked up another toy and i am trying to build an R3 setup for a track car that i will also be selling soon hopefully

zbeau1988@hotmail.com
Zachary Beauchamp
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 08:50:36 AM »

Pictures always help sell....

Smile

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2017 Challenger SXT Super Trak Pak
zbeau1988
Site Sponsor
Bionic Junior

Carbed 2001 Magnum 366

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 12:34:42 PM »

Send me your email if you want pics I have too many and they're too big

zbeau1988@hotmail.com
Zachary Beauchamp
Bad_Banana
Banana!
Bionic Master

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 09:19:44 AM »

Pictures. Focus on the engine bay, the interior, and the body, dents/dings/what you have done, what needs to be done, paint, drop. I am not excited that this is carbed honestly, this is steering me away from buying the truck, but am not chaulking it off the list yet.
aebaseballdood@yahoo . com

I like taco's, chipotle burrito's, and HOT sauce!

Video at idle: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/bondslayer33/?action=view&current=IMG_0466.mp4

1-2-3 shift burn out :http://s171.photobucket.c
zbeau1988
Site Sponsor
Bionic Junior

Carbed 2001 Magnum 366

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »

I will get some to you tonight or tomorrow sometime

zbeau1988@hotmail.com
Zachary Beauchamp
Bad_Banana
Banana!
Bionic Master

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 02:33:43 PM »

C00l.

I like taco's, chipotle burrito's, and HOT sauce!

Video at idle: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/bondslayer33/?action=view&current=IMG_0466.mp4

1-2-3 shift burn out :http://s171.photobucket.c
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Commerce  |  Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Street/Strip Ram 1500 SC/SB 366 CI « previous next »
Jump to: