Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2019, 09:25:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

99231 Posts in 14253 Topics by 2137 Members
Latest Member: ssteve/t
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Commerce  |  Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: 98 ram street/strip up for sale, FRESH built...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 98 ram street/strip up for sale, FRESH built......  (Read 1817 times)
zbeau1988
Site Sponsor
Bionic Junior

Carbed 2001 Magnum 366

« on: February 12, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »

i hate to do this but my 1998 dodge ram SC/BS is up for sale, this truck is my baby...i cant really drive it hear in cali where i am now stationed at, i just rebuilt the heads and valvetrain, 01 5.9 block, bored +.030", KB flat top -5cc forged pistons (with spirolocks and light weight wristpins), Block was decked -.010", total seal gapless rings, also the mains were line honed, block itself is hemi orange.  Eddy 58cc aluminum heads (magnum) (2.02"/1.60"), the mopar M1 (older style) is port matched to the heads, Edelbrock Street Carb (650 CFM), Pacesetter Longtube headers, Cometic Head Gaskets, Copper Pro Seal Header Gaskets, ARP head bolts, Comp Cams RR's Gold, Engine only has about 8000 miles on it after i put it back together, Holley Blue fuel pump, Earls fuel filter all -6 stainless fuel lines. Fully built PATC stage 3 A518 w/ 3200 stall, auburn LSD and 3.90 gears, all new bearings and seals, the bed has the battery box and the summmit aluminum 20 gallon fuel cell mounted in it, has a full MSD ignition (msd probillet distributor, msd 6A box, Blaster SS coil, new alternator and is wired with the old style Mopar Voltage regulator.  Stake pockets, tailgate, antenna, 3rd brake light, and rollpan are all welded and shaved still needs a little body worn and paint, windows are tinted, custom autometer gauges (speedo, tach, oil, water, wideband air/fuel, trans temp, volts), also is a pushbutton start thats locked out by the ignition key, the truck has also been lowered 3" and the driveshaft shortened, and has a custom made low profile trans crossmember, the derale trans cooler is mounted to the underside of the bed, its all there. there is no head board or the side plastic pieces that cover all the seat belt stuff on the pillars, also has no door panels, no heat or ac, both can be re installed if thats what you would want, i drove this as a daily driver for a little over 6 years and just did all this work this last year... like i said it runs awesome on the street i never got a chance to run it on the strip, i was really hoping to get to but i had to transfer to my permanent duty station in san diego, i am in the navy and dont really have the room in my tiny garage.....
as it sits now it needs to be fine tuned, it has the WPE/KRC T.E. Special cam, really choppy but runs great (smoothes out at 2300 Cruising in OD) and is really strong in the upper RPM band, the bottom end was also professionally balanced and built all Clevite 77 bearings, turned 7k rpm like its nothing, and has open headers at the moment.  B&M floor shifter, Soundstream stereo system (custom behind the passenger seat box 12" sub) JBL 6X9 in the doors, Kicker K13 tweeters mounted on the back panel. also has a new battery not even a month old 1000 cranking amps, and a new starter, 11.4:1 Compression, Cloyes Timing set also have a spare set of edelbrock head gaskets......please call me or email me with any other questions, theres still more that i havent listed but this is what i came up with right off the top of my head.....9034216975, zachary......thanks make me some offers............let me know what you got ......zbeau1988@hotmail.com 9034216975

email me or just call if you want pics i can send them to your email, theyre too big to post on the site......thanks

zbeau1988@hotmail.com
Zachary Beauchamp
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Commerce  |  Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: 98 ram street/strip up for sale, FRESH built...... « previous next »
Jump to: