Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 11:18:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search

94838 Posts in 11594 Topics by 2099 Members
Latest Member: HOGGHEAVEN96
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com | Bionic Commerce | Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9) | Topic: 94 Dakota 4x4 Club Cab V8 Auto, what to ask for??? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 94 Dakota 4x4 Club Cab V8 Auto, what to ask for??? (Read 1216 times)
ruwe44
Bionic Junior

on: July 28, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

As stated above.  I really have no idea what to ask for this one.  Want to put $2500 OBO on it, but I know it has issues.  About a year ago my dad had put $3000 on it and within one day someone test drove it and the 4wd didn't work, that has been fixed since (chain was stretched out). I would love to fix all the issues prior to selling but could put a couple hundred in, or a grand then what's the point...
1994 Dakota
V8
Automatic (rebuilt with HD internals and slightly higher stall converter 15K ago)
131,000 miles still runs like near new, leaks a little oil, roughly a quart per 3k miles
3.55 gears
4x4 club cab
Dark blue, blue interior. Both in Fair to good condition
Aftermarket CD player with sub, amp and pioneer speakers
Aftermarket aluminum wheels

Performance parts-headers and custom y-pipe and exhaust, electric fan, underdrive pulleys, KN open filter.  Have a 5.9 Mopar performance computer but it's not installed at this time

Issues-steering is loose, could be a multitude of items but I believe the main one to be the U-joint at the steering shaft.  AC doesn't work, you can recharge, it'll kick on for a day or two then it's gone, had it in several times, replaced seals and will work for a week maybe then it'll die again.  When the engine is running there is a little bit of a grinding noise, does NOT seem to get louder or higher pitched with engine speed.  Will still lose power intermittently as if it's losing power to the pcm, will stutter/sputter/backfire then be fine.  I've fixed three spots in that one wire and it still cuts out, has been better but not fixed.  Doesn't put out much heat during the winter, above about 40 degrees it'll pump heat out, but below that it's barely warm.

'94 4X4 Club Cab Dakota
Rebuilt Automatic w/TransGo kit
Mopar Converter
3.55 open diff LSD coming soon
Pacesetter headers
custom Y-pipe
custom Flowmaster exhaust
Accel ignition
180 Tstat
95 360 MP computer
Flex-a-lite 150 fan
UD crank pulley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print
Bionicdodge.Com | Bionic Commerce | Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9) | Topic: 94 Dakota 4x4 Club Cab V8 Auto, what to ask for??? « previous next »
Jump to: