Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 11:18:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search

94838 Posts in 11594 Topics by 2099 Members
Latest Member: HOGGHEAVEN96
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com | Bionic Commerce | Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9) | Topic: 2003 Durango R/T with built motor 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2003 Durango R/T with built motor (Read 994 times)
NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

on: January 18, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

Hey guys, I am selling my 2003 Durango R/T. It has newly built motor and rebuilt transmission.
I am sure there are pictures of this build under a thread I started here 2 years ago (http://www.bionicdodge.com/bionic/index.php?topic=12879.0)

Motor:

Mopar 2.02 R/T Iron Heads that have been fully ported.
Comp Cams 1.7 Roller Rockers
HiPoTek HPT 210X4 4x4  210/214 .506/.506 11
Sealed Power H-Rods
Keith Black KB232-030 Hypereutectic Dish Pistons 4.030 Bore with molly file to fit rings
Air Gap Intake
HiPotek 52 TB
HiPotek fuel rails
Double Roller timing
Spintechs Headers
Mopar Jeep Valve covers, eveything has been powder coated, all brackets, intake,

Trans:
Rebuilt and has Hipotek 2800 converter

SCT with Hemifever tune
Full 3" mandrel bent exhaust into Flowmaster 50 series for SUV

All in all, the truck is just sitting in my drive way for about a year and I just bought a house and need money. I don't want to part out the truck, I am asking $4500 firm. I have more that this in the build alone. Please dont bug me with low ball offers. I have the complete build sheet and all receipts from Hipotek. I ordered about 90% of the parts from him.  I installed a wideband that mounts on the column, I am sure I am not listing everything, the truck does have the sniper bumper and grille on it. LED tail lights. I have lowered it 2" and has chrome r/t wheels. The truck is red, I will post pics tomorrow, I just wanted to see if there is any interest. I can be reached faster at tompotts@juno.com. I posted a link above on the build and you can look at the pics, the motor has about 2000 miles since rebuild. If anyone just wnats the truck minus the motor, I am wlilling to remove engine and sell truck as is.

I am located in Middleburg, Fl. Its located right out Jacksonville, Fl. If you only want the truck as a roller with transmission without converter, I will take $2000. Thanks Magnum!
Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 05:03:58 AM by NXNLINE Logged

WILL RACE FOR FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

This is a Bad a** truck!  Good luck with the sale!

Just in case anyone is wondering...  Where are you Located?  And how much for it without the motor?

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

POS Chevy Trailblazer 4x4, the 4x4 is the only good part. This thing is a turd.

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

This is a Bad a** truck!  Good luck with the sale!

Just in case anyone is wondering...  Where are you Located?  And how much for it without the motor?

Fixes, thanks pal!

donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

sounds like the computer headaches that I am having on my '01//  yup the start/shut off is the security BS,  gotta reprogram that thing.   
NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

sounds like the computer headaches that I am having on my '01//  yup the start/shut off is the security BS,  gotta reprogram that thing.   

I have been thru 2 computers at $400 a whack, I have not tried to install another one with the stock coil, I know there was rumors back in the day about MSD Blaster coils causing this, but spoke to Richard at Hipotek, and he claims those are false. I just bought a house and could use the money for remodeling. I have ran continuity on the cabling from coil to pcm, it checks out good. Cant find anything wrong with the harness, even ran a dedicated ground from battery to the pcm bracket. Im at a loss, I am still debating on removing motor and selling truck as roller, hope to see if there are any interest. Good luck with yours as well!

magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

I have a Blaster coil on my 2001 Ram and it works fine for me.

I may be interested in the Roller but I'll have to see if you still have it April.  Its contract time at work and I have to save my money until then.  I hope you sell it before I am able to get it, Good luck.

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

I have yet to try anything on mine besides a stock coil though I do have a stock-type BWD coil on there now, though the electrical issues I have, started with the coil that the truck left the factory with. 
I can't seee a coil causing a computer to die, it only uses what power it can take.... not all the "potential" available.
NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

I have yet to try anything on mine besides a stock coil though I do have a stock-type BWD coil on there now, though the electrical issues I have, started with the coil that the truck left the factory with. 
I can't seee a coil causing a computer to die, it only uses what power it can take.... not all the "potential" available.

All I know is I have been thru 2 PCM at $400 pop, the only thing i changed on the ignition was the bracket that Hipotek makes to block heat from the MSD coil, I have done continuity on the wires from the coil to the pcm and find no faults, its def losing its spark from the coil signal in the pcm

NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

TTT

Richie
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

I like the RT Durango, I need to get something myself that gets better gas mileage for daily commuting

Big a** supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 60# injectors, Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump, Aeromotive -12 Fuel Filter, Boost reference FPR, Custom fuel cell, Braided stainless line and AN fittings, Aeromotive Billet fuel controller,  2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180d* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.
NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

Bump, I really want this gone, lets make a deal!

NXNLINE
Site Donor
Bionic Senior

Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 04:40:36 AM

I bought a another PCM and the truck is running, SCT is loaded and a full tank of gas! Come get it

Richie
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Bump for a good dude.

Big a** supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 60# injectors, Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump, Aeromotive -12 Fuel Filter, Boost reference FPR, Custom fuel cell, Braided stainless line and AN fittings, Aeromotive Billet fuel controller,  2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180d* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 05:40:15 PM

PM Sent

donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

Reply #14 on: May 29, 2017, 03:24:49 AM

where are you gettin your PCM's?  I have temporarily given up on my Durango, computer issue killed the brand new cat, on a fresh engine which now needs to come back out because with ~3 hours' run time on it, I got lots of silver out with the initial oil change... I'm talking excessive.  too many projects right now, and nobody's w/o a car, so I'll get to it whenever I get to it....
I have been thru 2 of them (PCM's) myself.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print
Bionicdodge.Com | Bionic Commerce | Trucks & Cars For Sale (Moderators: donram360, northwest_5.9) | Topic: 2003 Durango R/T with built motor « previous next »
Jump to: