Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

94756 Posts in 11583 Topics by 2095 Members
Latest Member: twalsh
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Illinois Trip 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Illinois Trip  (Read 387 times)
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« on: April 24, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »

Dads been very ill so I made a trip back. As ill as he is he found a way to enjoy our time together.. Set up wildlife cameras for deer hunting, planted alfalpha and Chickory plots for deer to enjoy,drove to brothers new farm, Did some machine work, cruised the woods in the 4 wheeler and tried out a new machinist tool that can accelerate machining time by 200% without the tool shuddering, witnessed another invention of Dads where he ran a small 4 cycle engine at different rpms on vapor without any fuel pump or gravity feed system.

PDF attached of a beautiful pristine 85 Dodge Power Ram, my bros' newest acquisition, etc..

* Boos Illinois trip.pdf (2453.6 KB - downloaded 18 times.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 03:34:00 AM by Boos RamSport » Logged
Richie
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »

Glad you got to enjoy your time man. It's so precious,  the one thing you can't get more of.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 06:33:00 AM by Richie » Logged

Big a** supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 60# injectors, Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump, Aeromotive -12 Fuel Filter, Boost reference FPR, Custom fuel cell, Braided stainless line and AN fittings, Aeromotive Billet fuel controller,  2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180d* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 05:12:31 PM »

Glad you got to enjoy your time man. It's so precious,  three one thing you can't get more of.

Thank You Ritchie!!! You are 100% correct that family is precious.. My parents and brother are awesome.. I sure hope my Dads condition improves as he's an awesome person and highly intelligent and honest as is my Mom and Bro... It may sound like a fish story but my dad invented the first "water cycle" in 1965 and in 66 when it was was a perfected prototype he put me on it as I was young and light (6 yrs old) and I went 40 ft in the Illinois River before I fell off..LOL ..When my Dad was on an extended strike at International Harvester supporting us on strike pay he didn't have the money to pay the lawyer for his patent fees and the lawyer sold the intellectual property and concept to the parent company of Ski Doo who sold manufacturing license to Kawasaki.. The rest is history..  It was a 16Ga sheet metal frame, car  inner tubes strapped to each side for stability, Harley Davidson handlebars and a solo waterski powered by an Evinrude outboard motor...Lot of memories and good things to remember..

have a good night

JB
98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 03:03:05 PM »

i wish the best for your father as well!

1998 Dakota  R/T CC; 408 Stroker; Comp 220/230, SCT; Ported Eddy’s; M1; HiPoTek 53.6 mm TB; MP Headers; Single 3 1/2" Exhaust; Transgo; PATC 2800; Motive 4.56; Auburn LSD; Hotchkis TVS - 2/3 Drop; Sidewinder Customs 13" Viper Brakes; HiPoTek X-Brace, Driveshaft Loops, Engine Torque Strap, and Differential Cover.
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 06:31:11 AM »

" i wish the best for your father as well! "

Thank You Richard very much!! and a second Thank You to Chris (magnumman) and Ritchie!!...

I just can't seem to get a break lately with loved ones or my truck..

I left Illinois and upon a few days of my return I get a call from my brother as I left Petco in Bellevue TN. He told me my parents were in a high speed collision on ST RT 95 a few blocks west of a one street community called New Philadelphia on the way home from grocery shopping. My Dad is 78,my Mom is 79. My Mom has osteoporosis and my dad is a patched up with stents and two time heart bypass patient. 4 teenagers were in a red car and the driver did NOT have a drivers license. They didn't even attempt to slow down and blew the stop sign.. My Mom was at OSF in Peoria with a broken sternum and getting MRI and Cat scans..while my dad was in Macdonough County hospital (Macomb Ill) getting cat scans and heart tests due to fear of subdural hematoma developing.

Then to top it all off I get a call from the General Contractor that she isn't going to pay me on my contracts till May 10th due to company appointed labor crew screw ups. If I need my money sooner then my subcontractor agreement is null and void. Now I have to apply liens on customer homes to achieve payment..They(the GC) has already collected the final receivables on all my jobs so it amounts to them holding my money to apply for their labor expenses Im not responsible for. I was within 2 weeks of buying 3200.00 worth of heads, camshaft and forged rotating assembly... I am fortunate I have 35 years experience in construction consulting, am 24 hrs away from passing my LSAT (Legal SAT) and have been in court before in the past to collect from crooked contractors that thought they were smarter than I..... Found out the sister of the owner took my money to finance a job beyond their cash flow resources...and putting my commissions on the completion date of that unrelated project

Well...I don't need to ramble...A PDF is attached of the collision

* Parents Collision.pdf (1120.14 KB - downloaded 14 times.)
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »

So sorry that you are going through this, I'll pray for a speedy recovery for your parents.  I also hope justice is served to the teenager that caused the collision.

As to you not getting paid for your work,  I have a suggestion that you may or may not have explored yet.....
Contact your State and Federal Labor Boards and file a violation/claim with them.  They are usually very fast in resolving Payment issues and is one of the few Government agencies that actually works well.  I hope this helps.

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

POS Chevy Trailblazer 4x4, the 4x4 is the only good part. This thing is a turd.

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 06:37:05 AM »

So sorry that you are going through this, I'll pray for a speedy recovery for your parents.  I also hope justice is served to the teenager that caused the collision.

As to you not getting paid for your work,  I have a suggestion that you may or may not have explored yet.....
Contact your State and Federal Labor Boards and file a violation/claim with them.  They are usually very fast in resolving Payment issues and is one of the few Government agencies that actually works well.  I hope this helps.

Thank You!!

As far as getting my money I have an approach thru the legal system that's proven. Yrs ago I was owed 900 for selling plenum inserts for gas /electric exchangers and went to the labor relations board amongst other governmental entities. I got an education. One told me they only work with Unions worker rights(NLRB) and the others told me to secure a lawyer as I was 1099. ...which Ive been my entire life with the exception of factory work out of high school and the oilfield in Oklahoma in 79. I own a law library worth a couple thousand that I procured in 2013 for a bit less than a thousand. I was owed 20,000.00 from an idiot in Murfreesboro TN. I fired my lawyer, studied for 3 years ( filing motions in between to keep my case alive in the court system) for 5 hours a day (I have discipline) and went to court against him. I used precedence decided in a Michigan Case in the 6th district of the Supreme court system to establish cause and won against the contractor. The idiot filed bankruptcy to shelter himself from his business debt to me. I filed a Federal motion to exempt his debt from the bankruptcy and won.This issue will not take 3 years but 3 hours as Its a been there, done that, know exactly which legal strategy to use. In the end I also brought to the forefront the use of "Fraudulent Conveyance" used by the Murfreeboro idiot.( That's federal )..and before it was all over with he was investigated for distribution of steroids thru parts of the Georgia Bulldogs athletic organization.  The current debtor to me takes great pride in his corporate image and a 20 pt IRS test, a lien, and a public notice of suit would destroy him.

Below is a very good read for those that may have or do have issues with receivables. Most uninformed contractors or merchants of goods walk away from whats owed to them the second the opposition even mentions bankruptcy..

http://www.btlaw.com/construction-law-update-vol-2-issue-2-06-29-20092/

http://milawyersweekly.com/fulltext-opinions/2009/05/25/0170029-patel-v-shamrock-floorcovering-services-inc-in-re-patel-6th-us-circuit-court-of-appeals/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraudulent_conveyance
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:10:24 AM by Boos RamSport » Logged
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 04:58:02 PM »

Good Links Boos RamSport!!!!!

I don't know who you spoke with at the NLRB but they were idiots.  The NLRB doesn't exist to work for Unions, Union members wishing to use the NLRB have to exhaust all Avenues within their contract with there employer before bringing it to the NLRB to be deemed credible.  The NLRB was invented by the Govt on the other hand because of Union pressure to give mostly non-Union and very few Union workers a way to deal with employers violating Federal/State Law.
 Here is something that may help the NLRB or state version of, is the FLSA "Fair Labor Standards Act" doesn't say anything about w2 or 1099 workers being included.  So that may be something you can use.

Here is something else that may work, its a little extreme but works.  One of my friends is a contract 1099 "on call" Security worker.  When ever he gets stiffed on his money, he finds homeless people "usually 2-4 of them" and pays them $50 each and buys them 2 little Ceasars pizza's each.  He picks them up and drives them to the corporate office and walks a picket line with them until he has his check in his hands then he drops the homeless off wherever they want.  According to him it usually takes only 1 hour before he gets paid and the homeless have food and some money to live on for a couple days.  Its his way of getting what he needs and philanthropy at the same time.

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 01:21:40 PM »

Back in Illinois. Dad was rushed to Peoria with a heart attack. The wreck and bruising caused a clot to form. When it rains it pours..... God is with us as Dad is still with us.... Weather here much cooler than TN... Hope all is well with everyone

Hard to concentrate on my truck as parents come first.. I'm lucky both of my parents are with me this late in my life. It's a blessing.!,,,!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 02:26:53 PM by Boos RamSport » Logged
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 05:21:19 PM »

Back in Illinois. Dad was rushed to Peoria with a heart attack. The wreck and bruising caused a clot to form. When it rains it pours..... God is with us as Dad is still with us.... Weather here much cooler than TN... Hope all is well with everyone

Hard to concentrate on my truck as parents come first.. I'm lucky both of my parents are with me this late in my life. It's a blessing.!,,,!

I pray your Dad recovers well.  Prayers to You, Your Dad and your Family!

Richie
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 02:46:58 PM »

I'll pray for your family,  hope everything gets better.

Big a** supercharged 4.7L HO, cammed, Custom made Supercharger COG drive system, 72mm F&B throttle body, ROSS ceramic coated pistons, Billet H beam rods, 1st set of race prepped big valves heads W/ behive springs, Custom one off sheet metal intake, Modified Edelbrock Mustang intake elbow, ATI super dampner, 3,000 Edge racing billet stall converter, meth injected, SCT tuned, 60# injectors, Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump, Aeromotive -12 Fuel Filter, Boost reference FPR, Custom fuel cell, Braided stainless line and AN fittings, Aeromotive Billet fuel controller,  2 bar map, Turbo Smart Race Port BOV, 180d* T stat, True dual exhuast, Built tranny W/ deep trans pan, built transfer case, 275 60 R17 rubber.
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 05:15:47 PM »

Thank You all for your prayers. Things are stabilizing...Still in Illinois...Shopping for,small pickup now
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 05:42:58 PM »

Glad things are stabilizing for you.

donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 07:05:52 AM »

and Illinois STILL sucks.... there's a reason the name of this state starts with "ILL......"
Boos RamSport
Bionic Junior

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 04:09:07 PM »

and Illinois STILL sucks.... there's a reason the name of this state starts with "ILL......"

U Funny..... I moved in 1980...84 to 2001 in Ohio doing architectural metals then claim related work in 22 states, 5 yrs in TN and now Minnesota.. Family stayed in Ill and downstate is beautiful but the Daleys, Madigans and the like have corrupted the states politics to FUBAR...Like a noose around the citizens neck at every turn..I had no change for the toll baskets (2 of them) in 2010...My friend I worked with in LaGrange Park showed me how to pay online which I did the following day and received confirmation of payment. 38 days later my mother said I received a 700.00 owed notice to the Tollway authority. I drove down to Downers Grove to the Tollway Authority and walked in resulting in a trooper nearly cuffing me... I paid nothing......In 2013 I was working the North burbs and came to a COMPLETE stop at an intersection in Fox River Grove. a few weeks down the rd I received a red light ticket. I called the municipality and told them it was unconstitutional and violated my rights thereunder as I have a right to meet, face and question my accuser. They argued and threatened judgement. I drafted and sent a legal motion along with a copy of the US Constitution demanding the CEO of the red light camera  company I believe in Arizona and the principal authority that signed off locally to appear in court at the initial hearing. ....A year or two later it was on the front page of the Tribune about the "timing" between Red and Yellow was calibrated to "entrap" motorists that were even in the final fifth of completion through the intersection...... btw I never seen any further action.....lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:05:52 PM by Boos RamSport » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Illinois Trip « previous next »
Jump to: