Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 12:14:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

94913 Posts in 11609 Topics by 2104 Members
Latest Member: sarathesmith2
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Your worst day driving??? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your worst day driving???  (Read 72 times)
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« on: November 29, 2017, 06:17:57 PM »

Bad accident you witnessed or aftermath or was involved in, Witnessing or been in a bad road rage fight, Anything goes. (except family/friend accidents keep those private)

Post multiple issues you've seen on the road if you like.

Lets hear it...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:21:09 PM by magnumman » Logged

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

POS Chevy Trailblazer 4x4, the 4x4 is the only good part. This thing is a turd.

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 04:42:30 AM »

Coming back from the PRI show in Indianapolis last year, saw the aftermath of a semi truck that drove across a wide open corn field for some distance, and through a large Church, coming out the other side.  Figured the driver must have had a heart attack or something.  It was during the week so hopefully no one was in the church at the time.

donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 03:32:53 PM »

Sure you want to hear about ones we have been "involved in"?
Hoo boy,  don't get me started. I have seen some bad  ones for sure.  Have seen twisted semi's rolled over, semi's in the corn field,  and more.

I am waiting for a bad wreck to happen on the state highway that runs by my house, they added a center turn lane and so many idiots think that it is a passing lane to be shared by opposite directions. Nobody remembers what a solid yellow line means.
Another thing that I hate is idiots that drive like they are playing an arcade driving game. Yesterday on the way home from work I had an idiot get right up on my azz, cut me off when he passed me,  did the same thing to the guy in front of me, goes to do it again this time on a curve, and I saw a car in the oncoming lane have to take the ditch and the car being passed slam on the brakes about 1/3 mile in front of me to let the azzhole back in to avoid an ugly scene.
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 06:23:04 PM »

I edited the original post, keep family and friends excluded.

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 06:24:12 PM »

Sure you want to hear about ones we have been "involved in"?
Hoo boy,  don't get me started. I have seen some bad  ones for sure.  Have seen twisted semi's rolled over, semi's in the corn field,  and more.

Get started if you want Don.  Get it off your chest, lets hear it.

magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 06:29:32 PM »

Coming back from the PRI show in Indianapolis last year, saw the aftermath of a semi truck that drove across a wide open corn field for some distance, and through a large Church, coming out the other side.  Figured the driver must have had a heart attack or something.  It was during the week so hopefully no one was in the church at the time.

Wow thats horrible.  Hopefully like you said nobody was in the church and hopefully the driver survived.

donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 04:41:00 AM »

No I was pretty heated, and took me too long to settle down from the events of the time, certainly longer than the bruises took to go away
every time I get reminded of it I get PO'd all over again.
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Your worst day driving??? « previous next »
Jump to: