Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

95822 Posts in 12025 Topics by 2122 Members
Latest Member: durandontgo
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: WATCH THE HEAT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WATCH THE HEAT  (Read 107 times)
donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« on: July 08, 2018, 02:10:30 PM »

It put me in the ER yesterday and I still don't feel good today, mostly just exhausted.
I had a bout with it 3 weeks ago and even though that one didn't make me go to the ER, and Even though I have felt ok since (til this past Thursday night) my BP and sugar has been way screwed up since. The best weekend of the year so far and I am drained, haven't done a damn thing because of it just aggravates me all the more sick day coming up tomorrow to follow up with my regular doc. Not happy about that either
magnumman
Site Owner
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 07:39:45 PM »

Yea you gotta watch it.  When its hot in Illinois its always very humid.  When sweating in many areas of the country helps cool the body off, in humid areas it just makes you dehydrated, heat soaked and miserable.  Plus it can kill you.  Hope your feeling 100% soon Don.

2001 Ram QC 1500: 360cid, 2wd, K+N CAI, SCT tune, Autolite AP3923\'s, MP 1.7 rollers, MP pushrods, SST rims, Hypertech coil, 10.2mm wires, Gibson super truck exhaust, 3\" magnaflow cat, modified Y pipe, modified kegger, 3.92 LSD, MSD-6, Transgo shift kit, 4.7L Injectors, Hipotek 52mm TB, (Currently under construction for a 408 build)

POS Chevy Trailblazer 4x4, the 4x4 is the only good part. This thing is a turd.

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7L "Wifes car" No complaints other than it slow. Seems like the more I beat on it the faster it goes.
donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 02:55:43 AM »

well off work today.... gotta call the Dr for "follow up".... feel better at the moment, though not 100%,   since Friday I have not felt like eating much, sitting here in the house in AC and head/neck still sweating.... gonna try to go out and mow before I call for that followup appt.  kid's supposed to be over soon, I figure I'll start and let him take over. been wanting to go to acme (junkyard) for a couple weeks now, might get some good out of a sick day....  was up+down all night.
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: WATCH THE HEAT « previous next »
Jump to: