Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

95849 Posts in 12035 Topics by 2122 Members
Latest Member: durandontgo
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Bible Study (Moderator: Trav1s)  |  Topic: Luke 9:23 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luke 9:23  (Read 53 times)
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« on: August 18, 2018, 05:31:05 AM »

This verse is on my mind this week.

"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."

Having hobbies like ours and balancing them with our Christian walk is a challenge.  It's a challenge in priorities.

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2010 Challenger SE
MadKaw
Site Donor
Global Moderator
Bionic Senior

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 06:50:04 AM »

We can use the hobby as a tool, a 'talent' if you will.
We have been blessed with a mind that works differently than others, the ability to repair mechanical things.

This talent can be used to open the door and spread the Word. Put it out there, plant a seed.   
"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow."

It can be used to help those in need. To help those that cannot afford to get it done themselves.
"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did it for me"

I cannot count the times that God has worked through someone to pick me up when I have fallen.
We are all put in places and situations for a reason, I look forward to being that 'someone' He uses. 

B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 06:52:36 AM »

Amen brother. I do know this.  The hobby has connected me with many Christian brothers like yourself.

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2010 Challenger SE
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Bible Study (Moderator: Trav1s)  |  Topic: Luke 9:23 « previous next »
Jump to: