Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

96932 Posts in 12716 Topics by 2130 Members
Latest Member: dodgedartgt
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Oh, The JOY of DMV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh, The JOY of DMV  (Read 78 times)
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« on: September 04, 2018, 12:54:24 AM »

They open at 7:45.  I got here at 6:32.  I was already the 7th person in line.  Yay, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil...

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2017 Challenger SXT Super Trak Pak
donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 01:28:40 PM »

that don't sound bad.... you need to come check out the DMV in my area..... I went an hour away when I got mine renewed the last time, the local one does but not all of our DMV locations issue  CDLs   the closest  alternate one to the local one that does,  in any direction that did so, was at least that far away.
here, it's full lobby and out the door within 5 minutes of opening. 
and this one splits separate sections for  license plate renewal,  new title and tag registration, driver license renewal,  what ever else you may be there for...
if Im in there for a title transfer a dozen others in there for, say, driver license renewal may come and go before my number gets called....

the other DMVs around don't do that, its 1st come/1st serve regardless what you are there for. which is how it should be
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 02:24:30 PM »

Well, that last trip didn't go so well.  When they opened, they started checking paperwork to thin the herd. They told me I was okay.  Half hour later I get my turn - WRONG.  We did not have one of 7 forms we needed.  Almost two weeks later, I'm heading back tomorrow morning.  Pray for me.  I would really like to get the Challenger registered.

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2017 Challenger SXT Super Trak Pak
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 06:15:39 AM »

It's done. She is legally registered in CT.  Praise the Lord. 

Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Off Topic (Moderators: jusdeez, northwest_5.9)  |  Topic: Oh, The JOY of DMV « previous next »
Jump to: