Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

97544 Posts in 13171 Topics by 2132 Members
Latest Member: NovA ProspekT
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Tech  |  Off Road Tires, Suspension & Chassis (Moderators: donram360, adamsredlines)  |  Topic: Mounting Tires At Home 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mounting Tires At Home  (Read 54 times)
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« on: November 29, 2018, 06:59:13 AM »

http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/wheels-tires/131-1203-mounting-tires-at-home/

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2017 Challenger SXT Super Trak Pak
donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 02:50:38 PM »

the last few I have done at home, were a 13.6-28 bar tread rear// off of a Massey Ferguson that stood about shoulder high, and then a few garden tractor tires..... laid the tractor tire down and laid a 2X10 on it, drove one side of a Dakota over that 2X10 a few times to break the bead..... spooning it on and off was a pain too..... good thing for the tube, as I didn't have to work that hard to reseat the tire to the rim when I aired it up.... but I got to do that one a couple times in about 3 days because of a pinched tube....
I just did 2 garden tractor fronts and 2 off my snowblower this past weekend to add tubes because of bead leaks I was tired of chasing.... 
got to love the Ariens GT19 with the 48" snowblower on its front..... getting to hate winter.
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Tech  |  Off Road Tires, Suspension & Chassis (Moderators: donram360, adamsredlines)  |  Topic: Mounting Tires At Home « previous next »
Jump to: