Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 07, 2021, 07:10:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

99331 Posts in 14286 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: RedWolf
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Tech  |  Dyno Runs & Time Slips (Moderator: B1llyw)  |  Topic: New Moderator for Dyno and Time Slips..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Moderator for Dyno and Time Slips.....  (Read 1915 times)
HollywoodCharger
Bionic Senior

2015 Challenger Super Track Pak

« on: June 29, 2005, 04:28:40 AM »

Hi,......I'm Ron (aka: ScSilverDak = Supercharged Silver Dakota")

I volunteered to Mod this Forum, partially because I have experience in Dyno Testing and have read up on the different types of Dyno's used for this type testing.

My Dakota has a dozen or more Dyno pulls under it belt and I've learned what does work and what doesn't work when it comes to unlocking hidden Horsepower and Torque.

If someone has question before they go for testing or just need a little help understanding the graph on the chart after a test I'll do my best to help them out.

Even if it's a question that I have to go and get the answer to from someone that operates these Dyno's on a daily basis...... (I have a
source here locally that performs this work)

Let's enjoy this forum and try to learn a few things from each other and have some fun.....

Now let's Spin those Rollers!......... and see what we've all got to play with!  Very Happy  :wink:

Ron

2015 Challenger SXT 3.6, 8 spd, Super Track Pak, K&N Dropin Filter, Petty's Garage V6 front strut brace...
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Tech  |  Dyno Runs & Time Slips (Moderator: B1llyw)  |  Topic: New Moderator for Dyno and Time Slips..... « previous next »
Jump to: