Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2019, 11:28:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

99129 Posts in 14239 Topics by 2136 Members
Latest Member: swepty63
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Commerce  |  Parts Wanted (Moderators: donram360, jusdeez)  |  Topic: wanted computer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: wanted computer  (Read 66 times)
donram360
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« on: March 01, 2019, 03:37:39 PM »

What are the chances of finding an NOS PCM (not a Reman) for an 01 Durango with a 5.9 (360) laying around?  Never been programmed to any vehicle.  If you have one I'm interested.  "FED" emissions, will come back on with the number off of mine.   I got one from a junkyard from a wreck that ran fine, no codes, etc and sent it out to have the damn SKIM reprogrammed and my VIN programmed in.... it didn't run mine worth a S#!T once returned from rebuild/ reprogramming/  pretty sure it ruined a brand new fresh rebuild.....  melted a brand new CAT, injector on times are in the 17 ms range..... most I see at idle are in the 3-3.5 ms range...

truck has been sitting due to frustration, time to get back on it. motor is coming back out.  for now I want to find a new computer, as this outfit definitely didnt seem to know WTF they were doing. not sure I want to take another chance on such a company again without having great references from people I know.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:46:55 PM by donram360 » Logged
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Commerce  |  Parts Wanted (Moderators: donram360, jusdeez)  |  Topic: wanted computer « previous next »
Jump to: