Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2019, 12:50:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

99215 Posts in 14249 Topics by 2137 Members
Latest Member: ssteve/t
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Tech  |  Street Tires, Suspension & Chassis (Moderators: donram360, adamsredlines)  |  Topic: X-Brace Fabrication. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: X-Brace Fabrication.  (Read 19691 times)
B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2009, 01:26:43 PM »

Finally got mine installed, complete with front and rear drive shaft loops.    Very Happy

How's it feel?  You need that 7-post shaker rig to work on your suspension.  Smile

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2017 Challenger SXT Super Trak Pak
98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2009, 05:26:12 PM »

Excellent Richard! You should be proud.
Believe me Gord, I am.  I love it when something finally comes together.   Smile

How's it feel?  You need that 7-post shaker rig to work on your suspension.  Smile
It feels great Bill!  A 7-post shaker rig?  Not sure what it is.  I'm sure I would like it though.

I got to tell you guys, I was out cruising Woodward Ave tonight.  There were some cars out.  I was rollin' next to a Mustang at about 35-40mph.  He hit it, I hit it, I could now hear his supercharger, and I kept waiting for him to pass me and it never happened.  I smoked him.  I couldn't detect any frame twist.  The brace, along with the CalTraks, does makes a difference.  That KRC cam helps too.   Very Happy

B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2009, 12:54:24 AM »

http://insideracingtechnology.com/o7postshkr.htm

Bill White - 2017 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep Compass (new body style), 2017 Challenger SXT Super Trak Pak
98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2009, 04:44:58 AM »

That 7-post shaker sure would be interesting.

98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2009, 08:34:18 AM »

Summer Sale

During the next two weeks, until July 5th, I am offering the following discount pricing to forum members for the purchase of the HiPoTek Dodge Dakota X-Braces and Driveshaft Loops:

1) There is a 10% Discount on any one item (x-brace, front driveshaft loop, or rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener).
2) If you order an x-brace and either a front driveshaft loop or a rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener, you get 12.5% Off.
3) If you order an x-brace and both a front driveshaft loop and a rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener, you receive a 15% Discount.
4) There will be a 12.5% Discount for the purchase of a front driveshaft loop, or rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener, from a previous purchaser of an x-brace.
5) There will be a 15% Discount for the purchase of both the front driveshaft loop and the rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener from a previous purchaser of an x-brace.
6) The discount percentages will apply to the shipping charges as well.

To facilitate this arrangement, please email me with your purchase request and any questions  Richard@hi-potel.com

The discounts will not apply if ordered through the website www.hi-potek.com

Thank You!

Richard
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:29:37 PM by 98Dak408 » Logged

98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2009, 05:16:28 AM »

Due to inquiries and requests for a Dakota RC version of an x-brace, I have produced a scaled print with accurate measurements to determine how a RC version will fit and look.  It will be the same as the CC version although with shorter x-brace legs.  The kit will have a crossmember for increased rigidity since the RC didn’t come with one. 

It will be either powder coated black or bare uncoated steel so you can get it coated a custom color yourself.  The price will be $429.95 for the black powder coated unit and $409.95 for the bare uncoated unit.  For a limited time, I will offer 10% off on the RC version as I have been offering on the CC version.

I can’t afford to produce these unless I have paid orders requesting them.  If you are interested enough to buy one, please email me at Richard@hi-potek.com and let me know.  Otherwise, it will probably sit on the backburner.   If there is sufficient demand, I will produce one and check it with an actual vehicle before shipment to be sure it is good to go.  I anticipate 2-3 weeks to complete this from the point I have orders, maybe less.  Let me know if you are more than just interested.

Salarguy
Gramps
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »

Very thorough, You are on the good road Richard! Good onya!

Women should put pictures of their missing husbands on beer cans. If drinking and driving is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?
98Dak408
Site Donor
Administrator
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

I have completed an X-Brace kit and Front Driveshaft Loop for the 1997-2004 Regular Cab Dakota

However, I don’t know how much longer I will be able to provide the x-brace kits and driveshaft loops for the Club Cab and Regular Cab Dakotas.  I may lose my ability to fabricate at some point in the near future.  If anyone wants an item, you may want to order it soon or it may not be available in the future.  You can view these items in the following links:

http://stores.hi-potek.com/-strse-X-dsh-BRACES/Categories.bok

http://stores.hi-potek.com/-strse-DAKOTA-cln-Driveshaft-Loops/Categories.bok

If anyone is interested, I will offer the following discounts.

1) There is a 10% Discount on any one item (x-brace, front driveshaft loop, or rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener).
2) If you order an x-brace along with a front driveshaft loop, a rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener, or both, you get 12.5% Off.
3) There will be a 12.5% Discount for the purchase of a front driveshaft loop or rear driveshaft loop/frame stiffener, from a previous purchaser of an x-brace.

To facilitate this arrangement, please email me with your purchase request and any questions  Richard@hi-potek.com

The discounts will not apply if ordered through the website www.hi-potek.com

Thank You!

Richard
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 06:14:47 PM by 98Dak408 » Logged

B1llyw
Site Founder
Bionic Wh0re!

« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2018, 06:55:47 AM »

Classic thread of the day.  The kind of tech you only get on Bionic Dodge.

Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Tech  |  Street Tires, Suspension & Chassis (Moderators: donram360, adamsredlines)  |  Topic: X-Brace Fabrication. « previous next »
Jump to: