Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2019, 03:16:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

99218 Posts in 14250 Topics by 2137 Members
Latest Member: ssteve/t
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Regions  |  Regions  |  Southwest (Moderator: Jack Arse)  |  Topic: Where to live around the DFW area (Dallas / Fort Worth) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where to live around the DFW area (Dallas / Fort Worth)  (Read 1679 times)
DakFink
Bionic Master

« on: September 09, 2009, 03:20:41 AM »

Trying to figure out where to move to in the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Me and the family have been looking for a place to call home. DFW is the 1 place we have always liked. There is a a lot to do, there is a lot there. Just about anything you want or need you cant get in the DFW area somewhere.

I'm not really that familiar of what is the good and bad sides of town and what is the Rich side and the affordable side.

The wife wants to be within 20-30mins of all the Big-City conveniences, I don't want to be in a Sub-Division. I really rather have 2+ acres.

Our biggest concern is schools!! Have 3 kids and the schools have to be upper-end rated.

Looking at what we want in a house, we'll be better off building too. So Builder suggestions would be nice (no CENTEX though)

Any suggestions advice or pointers would be great.

Mopar or No-Car!!!!

Current rides:
1999 Dakota R/T Solar Yellow
1999 Dakota R/T Flame Red
2004 Ram 3500 Cummins
2006 Mercedes Benz R500
2009 Challenger SRT-8

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block!!!
DakFink
Bionic Master

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

Bumpity-Bump??

NO ONE??

Mopar or No-Car!!!!

Current rides:
1999 Dakota R/T Solar Yellow
1999 Dakota R/T Flame Red
2004 Ram 3500 Cummins
2006 Mercedes Benz R500
2009 Challenger SRT-8

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block!!!
Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Regions  |  Regions  |  Southwest (Moderator: Jack Arse)  |  Topic: Where to live around the DFW area (Dallas / Fort Worth) « previous next »
Jump to: